Taco Bell Reviews

Alle 15.264 reviews worden getoond
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a very good place to work.
Employee (voormalige medewerker) –  Thornton, CO18 januari 2018
Bad pay, bad work environment, bad culture, and gross food. Didnt like the people I was working with and sometimes the management was not too good. Overall not a very good place to work.
Free lunch
Everything else
Fast paced
Shift Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Leesburg, VA18 januari 2018
it was a good place to work. People from different parts of world are there, so we can learn different cultures and values. People will be really active by working at this kind of place.
fast pace job
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Wiggins, MS18 januari 2018
taco bell is a great job for high schools but i need something better and that fits me. my main goal in life is to become a nurse, so i think this would be a great start for me .
discounts
rude people
Decent Job
Customer Service Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Tracy, CA18 januari 2018
I was with Taco Bell for a little over 4 years. And even though it wasn't the best job and even though I was part time, I was getting close to full time hours with some overtime that was approved. It was the job that brought the money in
good work place
MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Enterprise, AL18 januari 2018
counted the safe counted the draws run the shift send team members home when i needed to control labor close the store count the draws an the safe an activate the stores alarm system
Fun
Shift manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Grand Rapids, MI18 januari 2018
Considering that I love meeting new people, I enjoyed my crew members. We always worked as a team and put our best foot forward. The management team showed everyone equal rights and I liked that.
fast paced
Customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Skokie, IL18 januari 2018
This job made me adjust to multi-tasking to the fullest extent. I would be taking two orders at a time one from the drive thru and one through the walk in lobby. Everyday i would sanitize and clean the restrooms, wipe down windows/doors, and take out the lobby waste. It was a different experience from most jobs as it was much faster paced.
Fast pace environment
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  West 5th Street in Columbus Ohio18 januari 2018
I will go in and stock up all my areas. Then I will also be doing dishes at the end of the night. I work cashier so sometimes in between the drive-thru cashier when we wasn't busy I will do dishes in that time. It wasn't the best job but it kept the bills paid. The hardest part to me was being quick and getting the people out of the drive-thru under 60 Seconds. The funnest part was being around the team members because everybody got along pretty good.
Free lunch
Minpunten
If we work double shift we still only got one free meal
Bedrijfscultuur
It's a nice place to work.
Taco Bell Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Stillwater, OK18 januari 2018
I enjoyed working there because I liked all my co-workers. They also work with you to make sure you are trained properly and understand what is expected of you.
Good high school job
Team Trainer (voormalige medewerker) –  Hemet, CA18 januari 2018
Out of all the fast food places to work, I feel like this is one of the cleanest. You don't have much frying to do. Food making was easy. Drive thru would get frustrating.
Not the worst
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Grove City, OH18 januari 2018
At first, Taco Bell was the best place ever to work. I thought for sure this was going to be a job I was going to stick with because the employees were amazing, the work was easy to learn, and the overall atmosphere was good. After a while you realize working fast food is definitely something you don't want to do forever. People were quitting left and right and management went downhill quickly. Not to mention how disrespectful the customers were. I think if you're a teenager, then Taco Bell is a perfect place to work for your first job, but not good long-term.
Coworkers, easy to learn
Management, fast-paced, customers
Bedrijfscultuur
ok place to work -- I would work at another taco bell
Guest service (voormalige medewerker) –  Zephyrhills, FL18 januari 2018
This was a hard place to work -- To many young individuals worked their that didn't care about their jobs. Never enough staff - No team work -- Guest interaction was the best.
It was fun
Taco Bell Crew Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Spearfish, SD18 januari 2018
I always had fun at work. The manager was a very likeable person. I would recomend this job to anyone. Plus you get discounts on the food and that's never a bad thing.
Fast pace
CREW MEMBER (voormalige medewerker) –  Darien, CT18 januari 2018
i start the day off with coming in with the required uniform. then i wash my hands properly and help wherever is needed. And I love working with my team members because everyone works together.
Free Lunches
Not enough hrs
very fun place to work
Crew Member (voormalige medewerker) –  New Iberia, LA18 januari 2018
I really liked taco bell...its a very good place and a well respected atmosphere...very friendly people and loved the customers...I liked that it was very organized until remodel.
Bedrijfscultuur
a place nobody should work
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Richmond, IN18 januari 2018
not only do you have no respect shown to you from any management or owners, but there is little to no salary improvement. I had worked there for over a year with no vacations and was threatened with my job for missing 2 days of work within the time I had been employed there. You are forced to work a schedule that meets the needs of the managers, not your needs. you also have no choice of when you are sent home early nor do you select a time when you go on breaks. some days, you don't even get a break.
50% discount on meals eaten on break
Minpunten
no benefits, nor vacation days or anything of the like
Fun workplace
SHIFT LEAD MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Albemarle, NC18 januari 2018
Fast paced and you're always on your feet. Typical work day can be frustrating when it gets really busy, but it's all about team work. Team work makes things go by easily.
Fast Pace Work
Crew Member and Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL18 januari 2018
Is a good to begin gaining experience, most of the time the worker will be cleaning. Beware that worker will be on there feet for numerous hours, long story shorttaco bell is a great job to have.
time is everything
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV18 januari 2018
Taco Bell can be a little of both, fast paced and slow paced. I believe everything depends in what time of the day your shift begins. Morning were pretty slow. And evenings were usually very fast paced as it was near dinner time.
Bedrijfscultuur
Stressful/ not worth the pay
Crew Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Savannah, GA18 januari 2018
The health insursnce they provided was outrageously expensive. The pay was too low for all the bullcrap and stress you had to go through. Short of employees most the time. Some Managers had attitude problems that made the day even worse. Health inspections were made to fail you and get you fired. Always out of product every week whether it's food product or things like straws or napkins. Most the employees were ghetto and rude to customers.
Pluspunten
Certain managers would let you have free lunch

Algehele waardering