Taco Bell Reviews

Alle 19.836 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
productive
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Somerset, KY16 oktober 2018
very well balanced, expects the overall best, pulls as family, friendship and careers are top prio, everyone has each others back, over all its a great place to work as long as u can pick ur druggies out and steer clear, first place for a first time job is a must!
Bedrijfscultuur
Exactly how you'd expect fast food to be
Crew Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Sutherlin, OR16 oktober 2018
Wasn't totally awful but management was a bit lazy at the time. Im sure they have since changed management. There is opportunity for paid time off and advancement.
Bedrijfscultuur
I loved working at taco bell
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Sheboygan, WI15 oktober 2018
It was a great environment I loved the people I worked with and closing there the people were great and they really kept up with there drive time and the regular customers became more like friends
Cheerful and productive
Cashier and Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Minneapolis, MN15 oktober 2018
I really enjoy working at Taco Bell. I like how we don't just work at one thing. We all learned what to do not just what we apply for but around us too. It is really fun and its very exciting when a new or old items appear on the menu. Everyone kind of goes crazy for it.
Bedrijfscultuur
i have nothing postitive to say about my taco bell experience
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO15 oktober 2018
the way I was treated as an employee and as a human being in the work place is not one I would recommend to anyone starting their place in the workforce.
Bedrijfscultuur
Alright work environment, bad management
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Redmond, WA15 oktober 2018
The job itself was ok, a good first job. The management kept scheduling me for shifts I couldn't do, so i was forced to leave and save myself the stress.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good store, poor management.
Food Server (voormalige medewerker) –  Freeland, MI15 oktober 2018
I personally didn't hate this job. It was like any other but the management skills were poor and it had a highschool feel to it, as in people picking on other people because of how they talked, looked etc.
a lot of call ins
Team Lead
Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Ennis, TX15 oktober 2018
The communication with management needs improvement. I feel like the general manager isn't present enough to fully understand what goes on in his restaurant. Other than that it is an okay place to work while going to school.
fast paced
Line Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Glendale, AZ15 oktober 2018
got to keep busy . be fast paced. fun. worked good with and around team and other employees. employees were friendly. ................................
na
na
very rude workers
Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  North Highlands, CA15 oktober 2018
When I first started there, they didn't take the time to teach me anything. When the Manager told me to do a task, I wouldn't know what to do or how to do it and when I said I didn't know how to do something they told me to figure it out.
Fun place to work
Cashier & Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Shelby, NC15 oktober 2018
I liked working at Taco Bell, we were like one big family. We cared about each other and our customers and worked together as a team to get things done I left due to low pay
Stressful and Unorganized
Sales Associate/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Washington Court House, OH15 oktober 2018
A typical day at work was people constantly messing up orders, not staying on task, and if there were problems, it was rarely taken care of. Management is very poor.
Pluspunten
Discount 30 mins before and after shift.
Poor management.
Not a great place
General Manager (GM) (huidige medewerker) –  Thornton, CO15 oktober 2018
This place was not the best to work when it comes to having the people and the drive you need to keep it running!! I was great in giving me the experiance and leadership to build and grow as a leader but has no motive for the company! It was definitely a learning experiance.
Pluspunten
Helps build speed and leadership roles
Minpunten
No motive. No means to be better
Fast Paced work environment
Crew Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Clearfield, UT15 oktober 2018
I provided guests with customer service by taking and providing orders as requested. I was cross trained on food service as well to assist during rush hours. My managers were supportive and wanted their employees to excel in their jobs. The hardest part of the job was to keep and maintain service times at optimal throughout times of shift. The most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers and managers working together as a team to promote job efficiency.
Free drinks
No paid vacations
Position
Taco Bell Crew Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Salem, OR15 oktober 2018
I really enjoyed working the drive thru window at night, I got to meet different people everyday and even see the same people everyday. I enjoyed talking with the customers and asking how their day has been, sometimes working the night shifts you’d get some really interesting stories and see some really interesting people. In all it was a fun experience working at Taco Bell. The hardest part was closing and the clean up. It got pretty messy from fast pace working.
Discounted food
not enough hour /location
Cashier/Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Louisville, KY15 oktober 2018
not enough hours/no way of advancement in the company the management was good but the hours were very hard to come by co workers were good as well it was also far from my house
not enough hours
hmmm i dont know
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL15 oktober 2018
the new manager is terrible, rather give customers burnt food instead of throwing it away. the workplace was great I was cool with my coworkers and the customers were mostly great especially the frequent ones ! the most enjoyable part was honestly taking orders and giving out orders to the customers. the hardest part is when the customers get mad at me because of the cooks. I've learned you've got to keep your emotions to yourself especially working with this new manager.
Description
Cashier, Line Cook (huidige medewerker) –  Delano, CA15 oktober 2018
Its a fast pace environment would not recommend for people that are not used to under pressure when there are a lot of customers it gets really crazy and intense.
flexible schulde
short breaks
Is like a family
Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Murfreesboro, TN15 oktober 2018
We have our ups and downs and things we get aggravated about but overall we help each other out with things inside and outside of work. I would be sad about something outside of work and when I would come in I would get so happy being around such amazing and helpful people.
Free food
Short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
It would be a good first job.
Team Member (huidige medewerker) –  Lynwood, CA15 oktober 2018
This was my first job and I’d say it taught me a lot. Depending on how busy it gets, the pace is pretty steady and you really learn how to deal with customers and enhance your communications skills with your coworkers.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Taco Bell. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag