QLogic Reviews

Alle 60 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
technology company in niche markets
Mechanical Designer (voormalige medewerker) –  King of Prussia, PA29 oktober 2018
Overall a good place to work. It was a fast paced design environment and employed a lot of people who were experts in their particular disciplines. The company was acquired, however, and no longer exists as qlogic.
1,0
No Women In Management Positions
Team leader as well as team player (voormalige medewerker) –  Aliso Viejo, CA10 oktober 2018
Any woman hired or promoted to a management position lasted less than one year before they were removed from the building. There were only 2 positions, Janitorial manager and Customer service manager that were female. Females often complained of being harassed by managers who were only scolded but never fired and typically the female lost her job soon after. The culture was hostile, they'd hire men with no experience in that particular position and then allow the team of women to do the work and he would take credit. It became an extremely toxic environment, and if you asked 95% of the females employed by QLogic, they'd say the same.
Pluspunten
Pay was in line with the competition
Minpunten
Rarely promoted from within, never promoted females
Bedrijfscultuur
Hard work, good attitude and self-movitated work ethic
Senior Credit Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Aliso Viejo, CA11 juni 2018
During my employment with QLogic I fostered an enviroment of cooperation and teamwork, My department produced superior results during each year: measured by Days Sales Outstanding, bad debt write-offs, quality of accounts receivables and level of cash collected.
Accomplish set goals
Very stressful at times
Bedrijfscultuur
Good work life balance in a relaxed work environemnt
Business Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Aliso Viejo, CA17 april 2018
- great place to work for people looking to have work life balance
- plenty of work from home options
- great leadership
- collaborative work culture
- good learning opportunity
Hard to rate
Marketing (voormalige medewerker) –  Aliso Viejo, CA8 april 2018
While I loved my team and the people I worked directly with, the culture of the company was a bit cold and hard for me. It was very focused on engineering accomplishments and quarterly earnings. Would be great for people for whom those things are the most important.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
QLogic was a good company and they were acquired
Web Designer, Senior Principal (voormalige medewerker) –  Aliso Viejo, CA11 maart 2018
QLogic is now a part of Cavium, Inc., so reviewing them no longer applies. I miss working for QLogic. Its founder passed away, which is what led to its potential to be sold.
Bedrijfscultuur
Very productive, fast pace, great SAN products
Senior Field Application Engineer (Cavium) (huidige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA6 maart 2018
Good place to work before acquisition. You can always find someone willing to help you. I really liked the QLogic shut down during Christmas holiday allowing employees to re-charge their batteries.
Manager, QMS & EMS (voormalige medewerker) –  Aliso Viejo, CA26 januari 2018
QLogic was a solid company with a great product. There was a very mature work environment at QLogic. Although there were some silos, there was a culture that was striving for a cross-functional team approach to business. Since new management came in things have changed, but the QLogic team was excellent to work with.
Pluspunten
Awesome team to work with
Minpunten
Changes in management were stressful
Bedrijfscultuur
QLogic produced low quality products that were difficult to market.
Senior Application Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Mountain View, CA5 januari 2018
QLogic products were the lowest in every category their products are judged on except price. They are able to remain in business because they are very generous to executives who make purchasing decisions.
Poor products
Qlogic was # 1 comapny for me
Quality Assurance Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Aliso Viejo, CA30 augustus 2017
I had worked @ QLogic almost 17 years. Felt so sad that I got lay off from this outstanding company. I had learned and worked in the different areas. Please see my resume.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Sr. Sales Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Minnetonka, MN28 augustus 2017
QLogic was a great place to work although I cannot speak to it's new ownership, Cavium. I was let go as part of the riff that occurred during the acquisition of QLogic by Cavium. QLogic culture was very close knit and community oriented. Everyone from top to bottom pitched in to get things done when necessary. Great people, great place to work.
1,0
Great people
Channel Account Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Buffalo, NY25 juni 2017
They have a very small line of products and are extremely competitive, often go after and spend time worried about small sales rather than looking for larger opportunities.
Smart People that Like Working together
SENIOR PRINCIPAL ENGINEERING PROGRAM MANAGER (huidige medewerker) –  Aliso Viejo, CA7 juni 2017
QLogic (now Cavium) is a great place to work with lots of smart people who enjoy working with each other to create the best products for our customers
Pluspunten
salary and corporate reputation with our customers
Minpunten
New management still learning the Qlogic business model.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for
Sr. Principal Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA13 april 2017
Great company to work for, made lots of friends, was assigned for two years overseas, time had lapsed very quickly, now it's time to go back home.

Will recommend this company for other if asked
Bedrijfscultuur
Solutions Engineer / Staff Certification Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Shakopee, MN16 maart 2017
The QLogic Shakopee office was a great place to work while it existed. It was a very collaborative work environment with smart people and fun work. Unfortunately that office has been closed.
No Comment
Manager Associate Engineering (voormalige medewerker) –  Aliso Viejo, CA16 december 2016
I reserve the right not to comment or review this company at this time. I value my time and experience that I gained. If given the opportunity, I would return to a career here.
Sr. SQA Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Mountain View, CA28 november 2016
I rate this job experience as very positive. Lots of changes in direction at the top were a problem; however, as we all know your individual work experience has more to do with your individual manager then anything else.
Bedrijfscultuur
prodictive and good learning experience.
Engineer Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Mountain View, CA6 november 2016
Qlogic has been acquired by a bigger company, it was a good learning experience and helped me grow professionally.
Good management and great team overall to work with.
QLogic was gone
Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Aliso Viejo, CA15 oktober 2016
The working condition at QLogic was nice before it got bought out. Working for QLogic was nice because there was a good relationship among our team members even if we had many lay-offs.
Pluspunten
Free lunch once in a while
Too many lay-offs.
Work and go
Sr.Principal Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Aliso Viejo, CA6 oktober 2016
Company with several layoffs despite profitable for the last 54 quarters Limited growth innovation is very less.Individual growth is limited,
Claim deze bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij QLogic. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag