IDEXX Laboratories
Ontvang wekelijkse updates, nieuwe vacatures en reviews
Review over IDEXX Laboratories van een medewerker

Nice environment and a lot of support.

5,0
2 augustus 2019
Really enjoy working there, feel a team spirit and respect to different personalities. I'm able to share knowledge and experience with my colleagues and learn from them. Workday never boring, always have challenges/areas to improve the skills. If you have a bad day, just ask for help and you will get it.
Vergelijkbare reviews
4,0
16 oktober 2018
Dezelfde functie
Software Testing Analyst I (huidige medewerker) - Hoofddorp
A typical day at work would be working on new features and work on production issues and help resolve them asap for customers.
1,0
14 juli 2020
Customer Support Representative (voormalige medewerker) - Hoofddorp
The middle management is very, very poor. Not only completely dishonest, but also lacking the basic level of competence you are expected to find from a supervisor.
They don't treat people with respect. They aim to hire smart, educated people with no intent to consider or challenge them. Several of my coworkers including me were completely bored out.

The opportunities to grow are a lie, simply used to keep you motivated as long as possible. The tasks are always the same, once you have learned how to do things it never changes.

It takes 3-5 years minimum of pretending to still enjoy the same easy tasks to evolve, and then only for a lucky few...
Pluspunten
work from home, coworkers usually nice, decent pay
Minpunten
boring, no growth, management dishonest and absent
1,0

Favoritism and aggressive style

Unprofessional management

No worklife balance
Pluspunten
A lot of promises but no sostance
Minpunten
Toxic culture, poor middle management