IDEXX Laboratories
Ontvang wekelijkse updates, nieuwe vacatures en reviews

IDEXX Laboratories Reviews

Functie
Alle
Locatie
Alle
Alle 467 reviews worden getoond
Het was ok
Gezellig collegas, maar je bent de hele dag aan de telefoon dus dat moet je wel leuk vinden. Ook permanent contract wordt niet makkelijk gegeven.
Stressful culture
Do not recommend working with this company. Underpaid staff, supervisor is not competent gets training from staff.
1am shifts without proper night shift pay.

Hired as scientist but paid and contracted as technician.
Excelente
El trato es buenísimo, la atención excelente, se preocupan por sus trabajadores, son exigente y le gusta todo bien hecho, al fin y al cabo trabajan con pacientes y es una responsabilidad. Yo recomiendo esa empresa.
Pagan bien
Minpunten
No hay posibilidad de quedarse y de prosperar
High staff turnover
Worked here for nearly a decade and in that time it went from being the best place I'd ever worked to by far the worst. This was mainly due to poor management and their culture of bullying, which was actively backed up by a hopeless HR department. This in turn meant there was a really high turnover of staff, which caused all kinds of other problems.
Do not work here
Run! Favoritism and extreme Nepotism is rampant here. The managers don't care and they just promote who they're friends with or whoever sucks up to them.
Was deze review waardevol?
Beoordeel een bedrijf waarvoor je recent hebt gewerkt
Deel je ervaring om anderen te helpen
Great

Diversity

Space for growth

Equal treatment

Motivated

It's an all around great company that cares for their employees
Bedrijfscultuur
Stressful work environment with poor management
The pay is great! The management is poor! The Insurance is mediocre. Co-workers are average. The work hours are bad on the human body. You have to work one sunday every two months.
2,0
Poor communication and management
While the work at the lab was important, the company does not value its employees (or employees who can bring value and quality to the work). For someone with no experience, it is a chance to learn before moving to a company that will value their skill set. The company is not designed to retain employees, and has a high turnover rate in consequence. Longevity is not rewarded, so its not worth staying. NO free or even discounted testing for your own pets, poor yearly reviews to keep raises down, no preference given to seniority, techs with experience giving advice are ignored in favor of a "quick fix" which is not the best option, and poor quality product.
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
poor support, little meaningful work
the work is tedious and is considered necessary when it often does not contribute to anything of meaning. have been there 10 years always hoping that my and my friends situations would improve and it has become apparent that will not happen. I see many driven and important contributors passed over for promotions year after year while directors and up have endless growth. thoroughly fed up in current role as i continue to receive excellent feedback, yet cannot gain support for my first ever promotion. there is zero transparency from management as to why I have been held back.
gym on site
Minpunten
every person I know that has taken jobs at other companies after leaving is much better off
Run far away
Worst place I’ve ever worked at. Management is very bad. The motto is employees before everything but in reality it’s themselves before clients and employees. Very selfish and inconsiderate individuals. The pay is great but what comes behind the pay isn’t worth it. Be very careful before taking any position with this company.
Pay
EVERYTHING ELSE
Treat employees well a
I would like to recommend job seekers that IDEXX laboratories is a well reputable company that treats employees well and pay a competitive salary. Thank you
Bedrijfscultuur
Supportive and very nice staff
Pleasure to work with IDEXX. Chance to learn more if your attitude towards to learn and great management. Supportive and very nice staff. Great workplace culture and
Great company
I loved working at IDEXX. Small lab but great work environment and friendly employees. I never worked with a team so well. Everyone is so helpful and knowledgeable.
Fine
Entered data in a spreadsheet in the transportation department. This was a temporary assignment given to me by a temp agency. Coworkers were great to work with.
Bedrijfscultuur
The money is not work the headaches
The leadership and management at IDEXX St. Pete is very unsupportive and immature and undermining. The work environment is very uncomfortable. Just like this review, it should not force me to say more than I had already stated! That's just like IDEXX leadership. Two faced!! Also, they will fire people for speaking up.
Bedrijfscultuur
Friendly and supportive work environment
IDEXX cares very much about their employees and their work experience. They offer a lot of programs to help their employees advance in their career and in their personal health. Everyone there is very friendly and loves the work that they do.
ambiente lavorativo competitivo
Ambiente lavorativo sempre in competizione, con lavoro di squadra.
buoni pasto
4,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Busy and lots of opportunity to learn
Great place to work and fast paced environment. Opportunity to move up. Nice and friendly people to work with and makes nights fun to work. great group of multi ethnicity and learning each culture and tradition.
Poor management
Poor management and lots of favoritism. Management work certain people really hard. Management sometimes make work crazy overtime and they don't treat their temps rite.
Idexx summary
The culture is not very healthy management is aloof and the workers deserve a higher pay grade for the inconvenient hours we work. Effort is made to fix the culture but management doesn’t seem to care.
4,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Opportunity to grow if you're open to moving
IDEXX is a great place to work, especially if you are willing to relocate or travel. They definitely care about their employees and will promote from within if you work hard for it. I love working for a company that helps to improve the lives of our pets.