HUGO BOSS Reviews

Alle 338 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Professional and focused company
HUGO BOSS - STORE MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Bristol14 augustus 2019
Dedication and commitment are key to being successful, Hugo boss spend a huge amount of time and money in there teams and individuals which is why the knowledge and service are always so superior, the company stride for perfection and providing the perfect shopping experience
It’s HUGO BOSS!
Hours and expectations
Alternance
Vendeuse en prêt à porter (voormalige medewerker) –  Le Chesnay (78)11 augustus 2019
Je ne conseil pas Hugo Boss à printemps parly2 pour l’alternance car on exige un savoir faire que l’on n’a pas forcément en sortant du lycée ou si l’on est en reconversion pro. Et que l’on n’a jamais fait de vente. On vous juge sur un travail alors que le manager n’est jamais présent avec vous pour vous former un vendeur qui se croit manager qui se pense bienveillant or au final il vous blinde d’informations Et exigent d'être opérationnel de suite je suis arrivée le lundi le mardi j’étais SEULE!
Fast-paced workplace
Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV9 augustus 2019
Created friendly client relationship with new client. Always apply most positive attitude and energy with every client or sales team member. Give each client most luxury services or help client to make their goal by using excellent product knowledge and building relationship. Lead client to understand our brand image and history. Listen patiently client needs and give them boutique customer service. Always be number one on cross selling. Experienced detail with multiple customer in fast-paced environment. Give client most reasonable advice and build up sales.
4,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun working place where everybody enjoy coming to work and having have a good time working with the employee and reproductive and envir
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FL9 augustus 2019
Love the environment love the co-workers love the management. Also the product was easy to sell. Always easier to sell a product when you yourself love the product that you are selling it's more than it it's more relatable with the customer.
Bedrijfscultuur
This job is not worth accepting the pay horrible
Picker/Packer (huidige medewerker) –  Midway, GA8 augustus 2019
Next month will make my first year at Hugo boss I am trying not to make a full year. If you accept the job, good luck. People have been there for ten, twelve years some longer they still ain't making a decent salary for the work plus the time they out in.
4,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/ WAREHOUSE (voormalige medewerker) –  Midway, GA29 juli 2019
If what you are looking for it’s something new day in day out, this job it’s for you. You get a lot of overtime sometimes without a proper 24 hours notice.
Bedrijfscultuur
Terrible place to work at
Part Time Sales Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Unknown29 juli 2019
Didn’t pay me once i left. HR said they will contact me but haven’t and now they don’t pick up the phone. I was treated horribly whilst i was working there and i believe it was due to racism. Worked for a year and didn’t receive my uniform.
Everything is terrible
Bad management
Supervisor - Full Time (voormalige medewerker) –  Oxford, Oxfordshire26 juli 2019
Manager complained about being more committed than anyone else.
•Manager refused holiday request twice so he could take his first.
•Unpaid staff.
•Asked to lie about other staff to get them in trouble.
•told I was lying and calling “sickies” before I had to prove I was in hospital
•Unpaid hours.
Leaving your shift
Management. Not being paid properly
Bedrijfscultuur
La empresa en sí... Deja mucho que desear... Equipo humano la verdad que de humano poco... Y no valoran más allá de números... Entendíble!!!
Sales Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  España23 juli 2019
Deberían valorar a las personas por más cosas.. Que no por los números que se realizan... En mi caso no me hicieron fija por no llegar objetivos... Mi trabajo fue impecable.. Y comprometido
Compañeros de corte ingles
Minpunten
Empresa hugo boss... Eres un numero
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and hard working area
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  New Westminster, BC22 juli 2019
It was totally a new experience for me. It helped me to be more careful about each and every small thing around me and work in a group. The best part was working in a group of people with different cultures. I got to know how to manage time and dedication.
Bedrijfscultuur
No te proporciona todas las herramientas para desempeñarse
Asesor de ventas (voormalige medewerker) –  Puebla, Pue.15 juli 2019
Es un buen trabajo pero desafortunadamente el personal de oficinas se encuentra muy despegado de las necesidades de las tiendas, si no llegas a tus objetivos no te pagan comisiones a pesar de que la marca vende millones, tardan en darte uniformes, la mercancía no llega a tiempo. Si la vacante es dentro de liverpool o palacio es peor!
Todas las prestaciones
Minpunten
No pagan comisiones si no cumples objetivos
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great colleagues, management and product benefits!
Head office role (voormalige medewerker) –  Melbourne VIC11 juli 2019
Management genuinely cares about your development and career progression. Supportive and friendly environment. Generous discounts. Flexible hours. Would recommend!
Pluspunten
My team, product benefits, hours
Minpunten
Technologies and internet needs updating
Favoritism
Maintenance Technician/ Forklift Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Midway, GA9 juli 2019
Everybody is related one way or another and favoritism is shown on a daily basis excessively. management will go out of their way to get anybody fired or get them worked up to the point where they want to quit.
Disappointing
Supervisor/Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Oxford1 juli 2019
• probation extended because I was sick.
I returned to work to be told that my manager was sure that I was faking it.
I had to send constant pictures of me at the hospital having blood tests.

• I was treated extremely badly by another member of staff and received no support from my seniors.

• I was told that I could have a holiday come the end of May, the manager forgot that’s when the sale starts. He then told me it was t possible 10 days before I wanted to spend time with my partner who was on half term. I then asked for another holiday come the end of July, he told me it was unlikely even though all other staff had received one, and he himself wanted another holiday before giving me one!

• pay is very confusing. Not one person could give me a straight answer with regards to how pay is managed. You expect one thing and then get explained why you have t yet received something.

• constant pressure from senior management with regards to “the stores needs” non stop guilt trips for not doing as much as those being paid a far higher salary.

• no training. If you are lacking in confidence or any sort of customer service then good luck to you. I sold suit and clothes I had 0% knowledge about, I was constantly told that I would be sent to another store to learn from more experienced Boss staff, that never happened.

• unprofessional staff, no real sales experience on the floor. I had minimal
Sales experience apart from my time working as a cold caller. However, due to my customer service background I was the teams top seller. Had I been trained, the store would
  meer... have benefited even more.

• gossip. I left boss of them back of a horrible comment that was made about me by someone I thought wanted me to stay and help me grow.
  minder
Uniform
Minpunten
unprofessional. Lack of training. Gossip. No support.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Well-being of employees is disregarded
Brand Ambassador (voormalige medewerker) –  Palo Alto, CA26 juni 2019
I work at Hugo Boss in Palo Alto and the experience was terrible. Management had me closing the store in the dark alone. When i followed up with HR regarding my compliant they never followed up with me. Worst experience i would not recommend working at Hugo Boss .
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Hugo Boss México mala experiencia laboral
Asesor de moda (voormalige medewerker) –  Ciudad de México21 juni 2019
En Hugo Boss México aplicaría la frase "nada es lo que parece."
Invertí poco más de 3 años de compromiso para esta empresa, sin embargo pese a su excelente entrenamiento en linea y cursos que da la empresa en lo que se refiere a técnicas de venta y mercancía, es una empresa que no tiene cultura laboral, que no valora a sus mejores empleados, además y lo más importante, que la paga es muy mala, hasta para sus empleados más antiguos que cuentan con un portafolio de clientes. No se diga de la promoción que nunca tendrá ni en 5, 8 años por mucho que usted se esfuerce comprometiéndose con la empresa y trabajando duro. La promoción está ocupada por los 'favoritos' de los gerentes regionales. Va a ser testigo de como empleados novatos sin experiencia ocupan los mejores puestos. La cultura entre los empleados en casi todas sus boutiques es tóxica al momento de atender clientes. Si usted se considera un profesional y mantiene un portafolio de clientes, tome en cuenta que para alcanzar un presupuesto le llevará entre 2 y 3 años o más ganar un sueldo decente, puesto que llegan a ser practicamente inalcanzables para un empleado nuevo y para los antiguos será medianamente cubierto en las mejores temporadas de ventas.Si usted corre con la mala suerte de tener un mal gerente no se tome molestias en HR, jamás velarán por su estabilidad ni física ni mental. A todo esto, la dirección no está involucrada con los problemas de los empleados, los gerentes regionales son los que decidirán su destino en la empresa, aún siendo un empleado de excelencia. La compañía tiene renuncias constantes, casi
  meer... ningún empleado sobrepasa el año. Y sus mejores empleados están retirándose a falta de promoción, comisiones, y descanso. Hágase a la idea que deberá trabajar doce horas seguidas en ocasiones, que si usted queda a poco de alcanzar su meta individual tendrá cero comisión al mes, que deberá trabajar en su día de descanso, que no tendrá medios tiempos porque lo obligarán a quedarse en la tienda. Cuando el horario sobrepasa las diez de la noche no cubren ningún taxi ni tampoco en eventos especiales.Por último los uniformes son dos veces por año, pero a veces le darán solo uno y serán tallas incorrectas que le obligan a usar o peor aún, no le darán uniforme.
Después de más de 3 años resulta agotador hasta para los más entusiastas.
Hágase un favor, si tiene otras oportunidades de trabajo busque otra empresa.Lamenté ver que los mejores empleados, incluyéndome, no sean valorados.
  minder
Entrenamiento en linea
Minpunten
No existe balance de vida en retail, No comisiones, Presupuestos inalcanzables, Uniformes incompletos, No promocion, No seguro de gastos médicos, No caja de ahorro, No bonos.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6Nee 1Rapporteren
N/a
Warehouse worker (huidige medewerker) –  Midway, GA 3132020 juni 2019
I didn’t like it because certain workers got treated better than others
other workers have way better benefits than others
And being that certain people had family members that work there they had special treatment
N/A
Short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Horrible place
Warehouse Worker (huidige medewerker) –  Midway, GA12 juni 2019
Prejudice, favoritism and management is totally clueless. They treat employees like children/prisoners. Supervisor doesn't have a clue on the department. Common sense is NOT present in management.
Extremely short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
eğlenceli çalışma ortamı
stajyer (voormalige medewerker) –  İzmir11 juni 2019
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Expérience enrichissante
Conseiller de vente (voormalige medewerker) –  Cannes (06)7 juni 2019
J'ai beaucoup appris dans cette entreprise, l'entreprise m'a donné beaucoup d'autorité dans le niveau de méthodologie de vente et de service clients.
Très enrichissant
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij HUGO BOSS. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag