vacatures voor Part Time English in Rotterdam
Pagina 1 van 591 vacatures
- We understand that not everyone is looking for a long-term career in retail and many of our people work with us on a part time or temporary basis.
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
€400 per week
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- The job description is subject to change and may evolve over time and in response to changing circumstances.
Samsøe & Samsøe
- The position is a part time position.
- Interested in joining a happy family of fashion lovers?
- We are currently looking for highly sales driven profiles for our…
- Dynamic, you have excellent time management skills, an ability to prioritise and work quickly.
- We are looking for a motivated, hardworking, efficient and…
- Key parts of the role:
- As a Sales Stylist at Levi Strauss & Co.
- You will have the opportunity to work in an environment where change and ideas are celebrated.
- At the same time, you'll be part of a team that enjoys having fun spending time together.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and…
Room Mate Bruno
- Speaks English (and preferably Dutch).
- Room Mate Bruno is looking for a new part-time Night Host !
- Bruno has travelled the seas and now is ready to invite…
- Our retail professionals and sales associates are the pulses of Suitsupply.
- On our team, you won't just sell.
- Ensuring a clean and presentable environment.
- Commitment to take part in innovative projects.
- Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter…
€10,44 per uur
- Our client is a data collection facility for telephone interviews.
- They cover the world with their own native speaking interviewer teams.
E-mail mij GRATIS de nieuwste vacatures voor deze zoekopdracht
Als je een vacature-alert maakt of aanbevolen vacatures ontvangt, betekent dit dat je akkoord gaat met onze Voorwaarden. Je kunt je instellingen voor toestemming te allen tijde wijzigen door je af te melden of door de aanwijzingen in onze voorwaarden te volgen.