Fulltime, Vast dienstverband
Liberty Global is the leading international cable company in the world, with activities in 15 countries in Europe, Japan, Latin America and Australia. Liberty Global is highly innovative and willing to make large investments because of its long-term vision. By continually innovating its broad range of activities in communication services and content activities, Liberty Global is a market leader in digital media and communication.
Through the efforts of 22,000 employees, Liberty Global connects its 16 million customers to the world of information, communications and entertainment. Based on the company's consolidated operating statistics (at June 30, 2008), Liberty Global's networks passed approximately 31 million homes and served approximately 25 million service subscribers, including approximately 15 million video subscribers, of which 4 million were digital cable subscribers, 6 million broadband internet subscribers and 4 million telephone subscribers.
UPC Broadband (UPC) is the European division of Liberty Global, Inc. The company is driven by its vision that 'this amazing but often complex digital world should be for everyone'.
Technical Support Analyst - Oracle Vacature in Schiphol-Rijk, Noord-Holland Nederland
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Solve issues and perform change requests to Oracle Financial/HR systems in order to optimize the contribution of employees. Also could be part of new implementations and developments.
- Incident handling for Oracle Financial systems.
- Fulfill change requests for Oracle Financial systems.
- Be part of new Oracle EBS implementations. Possible in various countries.
- Be (pro-active) busy with new developments on the Oracle systems to improve business requirements.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of and experience in functional and technical setup of business processes in the Oracle Ebusinesssuite in particular Financials for ast least 2-4 years
- Knowledge of Oracle Workflow
- Knowlwdge of and experience in Pl/SQL
- Be able to develop Oracle application customizations in Developer/2000
- Be able to create custom applications reports
- Knowledge of building interfaces in AR/AP/PO/GL/FA
- Good knowledge of the Oracle applications datamodel
- Good communication and prioritization skills
- Good client focus
- Be able to work both in a project/team environment
- Knowledge of XML publisher
- Knowledge/experience of OA Framework/ Jdeveloper or DBA skills
A n exciting challenge within one of the leading international broadband communication companies in Europe. Our remuneration package is excellent and t raining is a major feature of our operation. As a fast growing company in a fast moving business we offer opportunities for highly skilled and motivated professionals.
Liberty Global's UPC Broadband division is a leading provider of cable television, broadband internet, and voice services in Europe, serving approximately 13.4 million customers throughout 10 countries. UPC is the largest cable television operator across the majority of the markets in its footprint.
In Western Europe, UPC operates cable networks in the Netherlands, Austria, Ireland, in Germany through the Unitymedia brand, and in Switzerland through the Cablecom brand. In Central and Eastern Europe, UPC's operations span five markets: Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Romania, and Slovakia.
If you meet the above criteria and are excited by this challenge, please email your CV and a cover letter stating current remuneration package to Nico Rumlawan, Senior Corporate Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
UPC Broadband is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Position Type: Fulltime, Vast dienstverband
Email this job to a friend Click here to see all Liberty Global Europe opportunities
Learn more about Liberty Global Europe
Monsterboard.nl - 3 jaren geleden