Fulltime, Vast dienstverband
Liberty Global is the leading international cable company in the world, with activities in 15 countries in Europe, Japan, Latin America and Australia. Liberty Global is highly innovative and willing to make large investments because of its long-term vision. By continually innovating its broad range of activities in communication services and content activities, Liberty Global is a market leader in digital media and communication.
Through the efforts of 22,000 employees, Liberty Global connects its 16 million customers to the world of information, communications and entertainment. Based on the company's consolidated operating statistics (at June 30, 2008), Liberty Global's networks passed approximately 31 million homes and served approximately 25 million service subscribers, including approximately 15 million video subscribers, of which 4 million were digital cable subscribers, 6 million broadband internet subscribers and 4 million telephone subscribers.
UPC Broadband (UPC) is the European division of Liberty Global, Inc. The company is driven by its vision that 'this amazing but often complex digital world should be for everyone'.
Service Assurance and SOx Manager Vacature in Schiphol-Rijk, Noord-Holland Nederland
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Establish and manage the relationship at the Director and above level between the CIO Office and its affiliate customers across Europe on all aspects of the IT services provided.
- Develop and agree SLA’s for all key CIO services to each affiliate, working to identify and agree ensuring consistency of content and approach, and also compliance to the Sarbanes-Oxley corporate governance legislation.
- Be the first point of contact regarding all quality aspects of the CIO services provided, escalating to VP IT Services Assurance as necessary.
- Manage the reporting of the CIO Office IT Service level Achievement using the agreed framework on behalf of the CIO Office to allocated affiliates.
- Ensure feedback from affiliate customers is fully progressed to a mutual agreed and acceptable resolution.
- Liaise with allied CIO Office departments to return failing services back to within their agreed service level.
- Promote the CIO Office and its service framework throughout the corporate and affiliate organizations in order to enhance current levels of performance.
- Manage the Service Review processes in accordance with the published production schedule, ensuring accuracy of content and timeframes
- Conduct Service Improvement programmes and actively assist in IT Service Inciident Root Cause investigations to identify pragmatic solutions that stop the incident occurring again.
- Propose budgets for the Root Cause permanent solutions with the aid of the allied CIO Office departments, where necessary.
- Manage the progress of the solution implementation activities carried out by the allied CIO Office departments or the third-parties engaged to deliver the solution.
- Provide guidance and support to ensure Service Assurance processes and standard operating procedures are continuously understood and followed by the Service Assurance team.
- To comply with the corporate governance regulations, namely Sarbanes-Oxley and Code of Business Conduct at all times
- HBO or Bachelor degree
- General knowledge of IT Infrastructure
- Detailed knowledge of a suitable Service Management Framework, i.e. ITIL, MOF
- Certified in Service Management to at least ITIL Manager level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing, ability to communicate the Service management topic at all levels
- Good organizational skills, capable of planning their own activities without supervision
- Strong team player willing to get involved and help the department meet its commitments
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Minimum 3 years in the development and implementation of service management disciplines/processes
- Minimum 3 years in Project Management
A n exciting challenge within one of the leading international broadband communication companies in Europe. Our remuneration package is excellent and t raining is a major feature of our operation. As a fast growing company in a fast moving business we offer opportunities for highly skilled and motivated professionals.
Liberty Global's UPC Broadband division is a leading provider of cable television, broadband internet, and voice services in Europe, serving approximately 13.4 million customers throughout 10 countries. UPC is the largest cable television operator across the majority of the markets in its footprint.
In Western Europe, UPC operates cable networks in the Netherlands, Austria, Ireland, in Germany through the Unitymedia brand, and in Switzerland through the Cablecom brand. In Central and Eastern Europe, UPC's operations span five markets: Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Romania, and Slovakia.
If you meet the above criteria and are excited by this challenge, please email your CV and a cover letter stating current remuneration package to Nico Rumlawan, Senior Corporate Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
UPC Broadband is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Position Type: Fulltime, Vast dienstverband
Email this job to a friend Click here to see all Liberty Global Europe opportunities
Learn more about Liberty Global Europe