it was a nice experience to work at van der valk
Horecamedewerker (voormalige medewerker) – Vianen – 1 april 2017
- At cleaning it was nice, the say you the things you have to do and just let you do it. At the restaurant they keep one eye on what are you doing, and it was a little more stressful.
- At cleaning I learned about the different rooms there are in an hotel, and you need to be fast cleaning. At restaruant I learned how to act as waitress and to prepare the tables and the rooms for the different events.
- The people with who I was working they were nice and helpfull.
- The bad were team leaders, because most of them treated the workers bad.
- The best was meeting new people.