European Space Agency Reviews

4 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Traineeship at ESA
Structural Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  The Netherlands28 februari 2017
As a trainee at ESA you have a great opportunity to gain a foothold in the aerospace industry. However it is likely that you won’t be able to stay immediately after your traineeship.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Best place I have ever seen
Internship in Guidance, Navigation and Control (voormalige medewerker) –  Noordwijk-Binnen26 september 2016
I have worked in many different companies and institutes, but there is no place better than ESA - ESTEC.

All the people there are extremly friendly, you get very interesting tasks to work on and the payment is excellent if you are a staff member. You are also free to come later in the morning if you work that time in the evening.

As intern I didn't have any hard parts of my job besides learning new things to be able to do my job. However, as a staff member you need to handle alot of bureaucracy.

The best thing about ESTEC is the free time place called ESCAPE. Here you have sports fields, a Sauna, a Gym, a Bar and much more. It's a really amazing place to work at!
Pluspunten
Salary as staff member, free time activities, challenging work
Minpunten
Salary for interns
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Ideal workplace
Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Noordwijk-Binnen, ZH26 augustus 2015
Amazing coworkers, very helpful and cooperative. Engaging work and work environment. Amazing opportunities for learning and advancing.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren

Zie meer reviews over European Space Agency

Je kan het volgende proberen:

Algehele waardering